Sunday 28 July 2013

My week in pictures...

The past week has been pretty hectic to say the least...

I moved to Manchester last Sunday and started my new job as an official graduate on Monday so it's been pretty go, go, go! 
Ofcourse, in my opinion the only way to prevent stress is to combat it with some retail therapy! So inbetween daily commutes, unpacking and house hunting I've managed to squeeze in a couple of trips to the wonderful shops of Manchester, the only down point to my week was the realisation that Zara is closed until September for renovations - working wonders for my bank balance.


 Top to Bottom: Catch up in Wagamamas, firecracker chicken, lunch in M&S, having a break, 21st present, house hunting, my dream car, new shoes from Primark, kimono from H&M, dress from H&M.

No comments:

Post a Comment