Sunday 4 August 2013

Calm before the storm...





I thought I'd do a little outfit post from the weekend...
Before we were hit by thunder storms and torrential rain Saturday started off as a bit of a scorcher so I dug out this white dress from the back of my wardrobe. 
I actually got it from a charity shop a while ago and it's a size 16 so it was probably supposed to be a top...
As mentioned previously, the shoes are Topshop and so is the necklace - it's an old favorite that seems to go with any outfit.
Whenever I wear white I can guarantee that I will spill something on myself and, despite my best efforts, it wasn't long before I somehow got some sauce on my dress and had to change. 
The ring was bought about a year ago from LLYMLRS (whose blog I love), it came in a pack of 5 and at £10 I've definitely got my moneys worth as I rarely leave the house without one.  

No comments:

Post a Comment