Saturday 10 August 2013

Cocktail O'Clock


It's Saturday night and I'm sat in waiting for Big Brother to start like a loser so I thought I'd do an outfit post from last night.
After a trip to St. Helens with work I met my friend and we headed to Gorilla for some dinner. It was the first time I'd been there but I was pleasantly surprised, I had a sweet potato wrap with some 'deluxe' fries (topped with parmesan and truffle oil - delish). 
We then got a taxi to The Tiki Lounge, which is a Hawaiian themed club in Manchester's Northern Quarter. It was my first time going there too and I was in awe of the amount of flaming cocktails being passed across the bar. 

Anywayy on to my outfit...
After work on Thursday I decided to nip to the Trafford Centre and found this top in H&M. I'm a sucker for a nice white top so couldn't resist buying it. I'd not seen it in there before and can't find it on the website so I presume it's new in!
The shorts are some old trusty Levi's, I've got quite the collection of denim shorts but just love how easy they are to dress up or down.
My shoes are from River Island (buy them here), originally bought for graduation but I've worn them for pretty much every night out since! Finally, the clutch is actually from Primark for just £5, who can resist such a bargain?!
Enjoy your weekend!
S x

2 comments:

  1. love your look and you blog!

    www.ripsake.blogspot.com
    Jessica xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wedges and bag... great look miss

    virgosandkisses.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete