Monday 5 August 2013

From a house to a home...

Whilst I was at uni I lived in the same house for three years, the majority of our friends had lived in 3 different houses by the time graduation came around but we decided that we'd struck gold with our canal-side house and ended up staying put.
When it came to leaving the house in July I think we all had come to see it as our home so it's safe to say that it was an emotional goodbye! 
However...on the bright side, after some serious house hunting at the end of August I will be moving into a little Victorian terrace in Didsbury. When we went to look around it was in the middle of some serious renovations but we all fell in love with it. 
Wooden floors, high ceilings and a little roof terrace - what more could you want?
So with less than a month until we can move in my mind has been wandering into the world of interiors...










Sources: Wildfox, Fashion Me Now, Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment