Sunday 11 August 2013

My week in pictures...

Hola!
This week I haven't really been upto much other than working! However, I was left rosy cheeked on Wednesday when a delivery of flowers turned up at the office addressed to me.
Everyone was eagerly watching me open them, expecting them to be off some secret admirer, and I think they were all slightly disappointed when I revealed that they were from my mum to wish me luck with my new job.
On Thursday I took two trips to the Trafford Centre - I headed to the Victoria's Secret opening during my lunch break to check out what they had to offer and went back after work for a mooch around the shops. It's actually a really big store, complete with a wall-size screen at the back showing constant clips of the heavenly Victoria's Angels strutting their stuff. I'm not quite sure if it encouraged me to buy some underwear or just made me green with envy at their incredible bodies, nevertheless I'm sure it'll go down a treat with all the bored boyfriends being dragged around the shops.
Other than dinner and drinks on Friday it's been a chilled weekend, catching up on sleep and watching Keeping Up with the Kardashians!
I hope you've all had a good week.
S x.

No comments:

Post a Comment