Friday 2 August 2013

Summer Musing.










Sources: Fashion Me Now, Rays of the Sun, Lucy Delane.


Much to my dismay, and down to my poor organisational skills, I've got no holidays in the pipeline this summer but the British heatwave we've been enjoying recently has made things slightly more bearable.
However, it hasn't  quite managed to stop me longingly looking through tumblrs and blog pages filled with sun, sea and sand. 
Seeing as my only glimpse of the ocean this summer was during a trip to Morecambe beach I can't help but wish I was lying on a beach somewhere exotic with a mojito in one hand and a magazine in the other!

This week has literally flown by! I can't believe I've already been working in Manchester for 2 weeks. I'm heading home to Stoke-On-Trent in the morning for some good home cooking and to catch-up with some friends. 
Enjoy your weekends!
S. x

No comments:

Post a Comment