Sunday 8 September 2013

Playing Catch-Up

Sooo the past couple of weeks have been pretty jam packed. As I mentioned, since spending a lovely Bank Holiday in London I've moved house. 
Trying to juggle unpacking all my belongings whilst working everyday was a slow process but I'm almost there. 
The photos above kind of summarise the last couple of weeks - from my passport photo for my new tram pass to some much needed doses of retail therapy mixed with a lot of eating out. 
My recommendation of the week has got to be Ackbar's Indian in Manchester (they've also got them in various other cities across the UK so if there's one near you go go go!). We had to wait about half an hour for a table but it was 100% worth it, and as you can see from the photos, even the naan breads were impressive!
The photo of the boots was taken in Miss Selfridge - definitely made their way on to my winter wardrobe wish list! My favorite part of the changing seasons is probably the excuse to get some new sturdy boots and a winter coat so I've been on the look out lately for some nice ones.
I also fell in love with H&M's Autumn/Winter collection. Neutral colours, shearling jackets and chunky knits - want, want, want.

I will do a post on my new home asap!
I hope you've all had a good weekend.
S x.

2 comments:

  1. Didn't know you blogged! Cheeky!
    Been reading through it, keep up the good work! and we defintely need to catch up with a shopping spree in Manchester and Sheffield :) x

    http://amysfashionandfrolics.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe yep ;) not done it for long though! Didn't know you did either, love yours!! Yesss we defo do, are you all settled in now?! xx

      Delete