Sunday 13 October 2013

Birthday Brunch







Good evening!
I'm currently tucked up in bed feeling rather sleepy but thought I'd do a quick post on today's brunch.

The Breakfast Club - I've been once before and at the time I didn't realise how popular it was. A couple of years ago we popped in for a cup of tea and didn't even try their amazing food so this time we decided to do it properly.

I was in London for the weekend visiting my friend for her birthday and as she lives just around the corner from the Battersea Rise cafe we dragged ourselves out of bed and into the queue. We waited for about half an hour in the rain but I would definitely do it all over again - 100% worth it.

I went for 'the full monty' - basically everything you'd associate with the typical fry up. Beans, sausage, bacon, tomato, mushroom, potatoes, eggs...the whole deal, and it was pretty impressive.

After our long wait we needed some good grub and The Breakfast Club delivered. Big portions, tasty food, a good atmosphere and to top it all off their bloody marys are possibly up there with the best I've had.

If only they had one in Manchester...

S x.


No comments:

Post a Comment