Friday 25 October 2013

Cream of the crop.

L-R Clockwise: Zara, Topshop, River Island, H&M, ASOS

As you've probably guessed, I'm on the hunt for a new winter coat. 
It's almost become a tradition for me to buy a new coat every year and despite the temperature dropping by the day I am yet to find the one.

If I even needed any motivation to speed up the buying process I have found out that mid-November I will be heading to New York City for a few days so I think that makes buying a warm coat a necessity, right?!

 After doing a bit of browsing I've decided the five above have made it to the short list. I've always been a fan of a masculine cut, they're easily thrown on during the day with jeans and can still manage to look appropriate with the most glamorous of dresses.

Now all I have to do is make a decision. Something tells me it's not going to be as easy as it sounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment