Wednesday 6 November 2013

Obsessed.

Sooo, we're only half way through the week and I've already worn my leather skirt once. I would probably wear it everyday if I thought it was acceptable. 
I wear it to work, to go shopping, to go for dinner...who'd of thought leather could be so dynamic?! 

I've recently been seriously struggling to find some new clothes for nights out, the past few weekends I've headed to town with the intention of getting a new outfit but nothing seems to be ticking the boxes so inevitably I find myself arriving home empty handed to my trusty leather skirt.

If you're not as obsessed as me then have a look at the outfits below and take my word for it, you need one in your life.










Sources: Fashion Me Now, Pinterest, ASOS, Sincerely Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment