Thursday 28 November 2013

#SelfieSchool

As you may or may not know, a while ago I was very excited to find out that I'd been picked to be an Access All ASOS Insider. 
After receiving a little welcome parcel in the post I was already feeling pretty chuffed to be part of #AccessAllASOS but things were about to get a whole lot better when I was lucky enough to be invited to the Aladdin's cave of the fashion world (otherwise known as ASOS HQ) for their 'Selfie School'. 

The day involved meeting a few of the other very lovely Insiders, a talk from ASOS' very own social media wizard Hannah Craik, a quick tour behind the scenes in the amazing offices and a masterclass with the seriously talented mobile photography expert Mr Olly Lang, aimed to finely tune our ability to take the perfect 'selfie'.

After sampling each and every delicious canapĂ© we were set a variety of tasks. From taking a mirror selfie without any evidence of a phone (harder than it sounds), to compiling a combination of full length shots with close-ups - we were given insider tips on how to master them all. 

I may not have been top of the class but I definitely graduated Selfie School 100% more clued up on which apps to use and which angles to snap from. I even somehow managed to nab a prize for my mirror selfie - it wasn't quite up there with Kim K's but it was close.  

Thanks to everyone involved at ASOS for a great day!

S x. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment