Thursday 21 November 2013

Ti Sento...

After complaining of tiredness all week I am now unable to sleep out of sheer excitement.

Next week I will be having my first week off work since starting in July and to say I can't wait would be an understatement. 
As appealing as a week of pure laziness would be, I've got a few plans that I'm sure will keep me occupied...

On Saturday I've been lucky enough to receive an invitation to ASOS Head Quarters for their 'Selfie School'.
It basically involves a day of tips and hints from the very talented Oliver Lang as we master the perfect way to take a 'selfie'. 
I may not be up there with the likes of Kim Kardashian when it comes to taking pictures of myself but I'll give it my best shot, and who could turn down a day involving a glimpse of what goes on behind the scenes at ASOS?!

After my day in London there's going to be a lack of blog posts as I'm off to New York. 
It's somewhere I've always dreamt of visiting so I don't think I've quite come to terms with the fact that I'm going to be there in 2 days time. 
This time next week I will most probably be in a post-holiday mope after flying back to the UK...

Anywayy... last week I went along to a new store opening in Manchester's Trafford Centre.
Opposite the Apple store you will now find a little jewelry shop called Ti Sento, and seeing as it's the only one in the UK it's definitely worth a visit.

The night was filled with champagne and canapes before the ribbon was officially cut and the store was pronounced open. 

I'm a big fan of their rings so am hoping to find one beneath the Christmas tree this winter...













No comments:

Post a Comment