Tuesday 3 December 2013

Blonde Ambition.

Hair.
Mine has been long and blonde for as long as I can remember and despite always threatening to get it cut into a bob I've never quite plucked up the courage.
Short hair has always been tempting - easier to manage and quicker to dry which means an extra 20 minutes sleep every morning but despite the benefits I don't think I ever could.
The most experimental I've been at the hairdressers is a few highlights here and there but I've recently had an urge to go a blonder, bleach blonde.
Ever since reading December's Elle Magazine with the goddess-like Candice Swanepoel on the front I've been considering going for the bleach effect which has only lead to endless hours being spent lusting over various shades of blonde hair.
I think a trip to the hairdressers is in order... 











Sources: Wildfox, Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment