Monday 7 April 2014

Life of late...

Is it bad that you can generally tell where and what someone's been upto by having a quick scan of their Instagram?
My morning tram journey is spent browsing my Instagram feed, checking out everything from what people are wearing, to what they're having for breakfast.
People may moan about how they don't care what you're eating, what shoes you've got on, or what you look like in a range of filters but I am a self-confessed Instagram addict.
Whether I'm just nosey by nature, or whether I'm a fiend for any kind of social media, I thought I'd share with you what my Instagram's been looking like lately.
I know you're all dying to know what I've been eating, with whom and what I was wearing whilst doing it...

P.s. I'm a sucker for a good food photo.

Find me here.


No comments:

Post a Comment