Friday 18 April 2014

Weekends.







Am I the only one who thinks that two days for a weekend just isn't enough?
Sunday night seems to rear its ugly head in the blink of an eye, which means that the two days off have to be packed with as many fun activities as possible (in my opinion).
Playing by my own rules, last weekend was spent in a gloriously sunny London. Gin on the train, exploring Borough Market, drinking prosecco on a roof terrace and having a boogie in Shoreditch - I spent the train journey home tired & miserable at the prospect the weekend was over.

As you've probably guessed, I'm more than excited that it's Easter bank holiday meaning we get a whole 4 days off work. So far mine has been spent eating sausage sandwiches in the sun, holiday shopping and having lunch with an old friend. The best part about it? There's still 3 days left...

No comments:

Post a Comment