Wednesday 22 October 2014

The season of the great indoors...







Source: Pinterest

As the weather's been getting colder my desire to spend a night in on the sofa has been slowly increasing. 
A few months ago the thought of staying in on a Friday night seemed outrageous, after a week of hard work why would you not want to go out for a G&T and a good natter with your friends?
However, my attitude in the past couple of months has done a U-turn.

Not only do I blame the weather, but I also blame the TV. 
So many of my favourite series' have started again that I'm finding it hard to keep up. From X-Factor, to Homeland, to Made in Chelsea, I have become a glorified TV addict and I can't think of anything better than a night on the sofa with some good food and good company.

Maybe it's a sign I'm getting older but I'm hoping I'll snap out of it by the time the Christmas parties come around...

No comments:

Post a Comment