Saturday 13 December 2014

Belfast









The past few weeks have been what I can only describe as manic. Along with trips to Belfast, London and Poland, it's the busiest time of year for those working in advertising which is why my blogging appears to of slipped off the radar.

So, as I vow to post more regularly I thought I would share some snaps of my recent weekend in Northern Ireland. 
My housemates and I flew out on the Friday night and came back on the Sunday, so it was definitely a quick trip but was 100% worth it.

We spent the Saturday exploring Belfast on a peddle-powered bar (?!) before heading to the coast for some Sunday lunch and a walk along the beach.

It was my first visit but definitely won't be my last...

1 comment:

  1. The blogs are really the voice of the heart of the writers. The blogs are really knowledgeable and thought provoking. This shows your internal calmness and knowledge in the brain. The style is much impressive and I shall come again to catch up the latest posts.
    womens clothing

    ReplyDelete